For a specific construction project in Luxembourg which is going to last min 3 years, Ballast Nedam is looking to hire under a permanent contract (full-time):
1 Planner (m/f/x)
Responsibilities and duties:
• Preparation of Programme of Works (Clause 8) including related documents;
• Prepare project baseline schedule and detailed plan. Analise variances between project baseline dates and current forecast dates ;
• Critical path network development, critical path analysis, work breakdown structure;
• Manages changes in the schedule and communicates the impact to the Project Team ;
• Preparation of Three weeks look ahead Programs;
• Preparation of Contractor’s program of work for the following week in weekly report ;
• An assessment of the physical progress of works with respect to delay/advance with the initially approved and current Program of Works ;
• Progress meeting coordination with client, suppliers and subcontractors to discuss impact of work ;
• Extracted and summarized relevant contract requirements from the contract documents as it related of the project schedule contractual start and the end dates, key milestones dates.
The position holder must:
• Have a BSc/BA in engineering, or relevant field ;
• Fluent in French and English ;
• be well-versed in all methodologies and procedures of planning ;
• Have a proven experience in delivering projects with planner role ;
• Have good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Primevera ;
• Have the ability in organizing and manage a team, delegating responsibilities wisely and effectively to achieve objectives;
• Have strong analytical skills.
Additional information : Work is generally conducted in an office environment. However, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to Construction site environment. Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required. PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, respiratory, and hearing protective devices.
Ballast-Nedam offers a varied and rewarding job in a very well-known and innovative company with learning and development opportunities.
Interested? Show us your motivation for that position by sending your cover letter together with a CV mentioning the reference BN/0822/PLA.
Apply by clicking here : https://jobs.elate-group.com/job-offer/23/apply/For-a-client-1-Planner-m-f-x